Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy Halloween

pumpkin carving by Jason.




Halloween is one of our favorite holidays. We LOVE candy and we LOVE dressing up. (when I say we I mean all of us---including Jason). We were happy to be able to spend halloween with family and friends. We spent the evening with Lynnae and her kids, Cory and his family, Da, and many of the Eyers family. It was lots of fun. And most importantly we got Tons and TONS of candy.






This year Cailyn was Ariel(at the end when she is getting married)






Jessica was Sleeping Beauty





And David was a box of cookies with Maycie(his oldest cousin) as the cookie monster. However last week at the church carnival he was mickey mouse--we will get a picture of that for you soon.







Keaton was a football player.





Becca was Tinker Bell.






Emma(Cory's little girl) was the cutest little lady bug out there.




Teagan(Amy's youngest) was Cinderella, Madelynn(Heather's oldest) was a cowgirl and Ethan(Heather's youngest) was a cowboy.

Our trick-or-treating group says: HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!

8 comments:

Rachel Holloway said...

Oh Mindy...this made me miss you so much! I was reminiscing so much about last Halloween and how much fun it was...and then reading this... I just wish we could have spent it together all over again!

Looks like you were with a wonderful group of trick-or-treaters though, and the costumes are all so cute.

Hey, I want to call you but can't find your number! Could you call me or email me it and I will give you a call!

Rob n Beth said...

I love seeing these pictures! Thank you for posting. We miss you guys and hope you can come visit soon!
Love, Beth and family

Brittnee said...

Welcome back and how beautiful is Cailyn! Wow you are going to have to keep the boys away.

Ariana said...

Quite the crew! Did you hit houses up en masse? All the kids look great! What about your costume?

Steven & Adrienne said...

So cute and how fun to go with family and friends!! Boy I miss you guys, your kids are so adorable!

David and Anita Holloway said...

Thanks for posting! What a cute group! What were you & Jason? I didn't see your costumes. Only 15 more days & you'll be on the road to Wyoming! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!

Columbia Village Gropps said...

I love the box of cookies and cookie monster. What a great idea! All the kids look great, how fun.

Lacy said...

I love your lit up pumpkin. He makes me happy.
Also, people say Derek's gonna have to fight off the boys when Jadelyn gets older. I'm thinking you and Jason might have an even tougher time than us. Your girls are BEaUtiful!