Thursday, July 15, 2010

Just a piece of paper?

Definitely the most exciting thing that has happened this summer is:

JASON GRADUATED!

WE LOVE YOU DADDY!

We could not be more proud of Daddy/Jason. He has worked so hard, for what seems like ever since I have known him. He did a phenomenal job juggling school with home and church responsibilities. The best part is that we get to spend more time with him now. We don't know what the future holds for his career, but this degree certainly cannot hurt.
I am so proud of you Jason.
I couldn't ask for a better man to be my husband/best friend.
I love you!!!

4 comments:

Rachel Holloway said...

SO PROUD!!! What a great accomplishment. I am so happy for you all!

Cassie and Mark said...

I am so proud of Jason! What a huge accomplishment, especially while working full time and being an involved dad and husband. You deserve credit too Mindi for supporting him and hanging in there! Congratulations to you both!

David and Anita Holloway said...

He couldn't ask for a more supportive wife and family either. Congratulations Jason!

Kristi Clinger said...

Congrats, Jason and Mindi. It is a chore to finish your education with a young family. We're happy for you.