Thursday, August 4, 2011

Family Water Fun

Tonight we headed over to our Branch President's community pool for some family swimming and a picnic. We had so much fun, the time flew by. Cailyn is getting better and better at swimming, and Jessica and David are becoming more brave. I just love to watch kids playing in the water. Too Cute!










I had Jason take some pictures of me to prove I was there, but at 7 months pregnant I really don't think there should be many pictures taken of me in a swimsuit.


Me and my kiddos.


Jess was having a blast "diving" into the water and gliding to the other side.



David says, "Take THAT!"



Cailyn says,"and THAT!"



Daddy took care of the situation.



Really though, Cailyn and Jason were so fun to watch. They had so much fun playing and wrestling in the water. There can never be too much Daddy Time.


We would have stayed until the sun went down(or someone kicked us out), but David pooed in his swim diaper. GROSS! Poo is always gross but somehow particularly nasty when in a swim diaper. Anyway, he got us home at a relatively decent time tonight. A blessing in disguise.


We had a wonderful time. Family time is the greatest!

2 comments:

Jenny and Travis said...

Family time IS the greatest! And David is TOO cute! Glad y'all had a fun time at the pool!

Jenny and Travis said...

P.S. We miss you guys!! I wish we could come down there and go swimming with you!