Monday, July 14, 2008

Meet Doctor Genevieve

Tonight after we laid Jess down for bed, Cailyn and I started to play. I laid down on the floor and she came up to me and said, " I am doctor Genevieve." I said hello. She said, " If you have a little sister named Jessica in your belly. . . . then. . . .your pregnant." She was just so matter of fact I had to giggle.

Let me get the record straight. We are NOT PREGNANT!!!!

I think she is stuck on pregnancy right now because we just saw Cory and Andrea last week and Andrea is about ready to pop. They were so cute!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cute!!

Brittnee said...

Thanks for all your sweet comments. How are you doing? I want to you to know that you and your family are always in our prayers. We wish we could be there, but we send our love that way. Love ya.

landstromline said...

I hope it is just the age... Cora loves to walk around pretending she has a baby in her tummy - and sometimes she even pretends to nurse them! She is pre-occupied with the whole thing. I think, "Where did she learn all this?" When I asked, she said Church! I guess all the families having babies and all the Mommies who nurse have caught her eye. She knows she did not come from my tummy, so I thought she must just be more interested then most kids. But I have been informed it is just girls and the age... so, I don't think it will end anytime soon - sorry to say. It is cute though to see how smart and creative our kids are isn't it?!

Sarah said...

Hi Mindy,

I just wanted to let you know that I was thinking of you today and I hope you're doing alright. You and your family are wonderful.

Love you,
Sarah

On Our List said...

I just heard about your mom. I am so sorry. Just know that your family is in our prayers. We love you!!!

Steven & Adrienne said...

Mindi,
I just found out about your mom, and I am so sorry. We are praying for the Lord to bring peace and comfort to your entire family, especially Chris. I loved your mom, and know she is in a better place. We love you guys. Please know that I am here for any of you if you ever need us.

Love,
Adrienne, Steve, and kids