Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Fun with the Gillands

This past Saturday we went to Arlington to my cousin, Gary's son's baptism. We took some pictures before we left, just because I felt like it(and I had the time, which doesn't happen very often). After the baptism we headed over to my Aunt Kathy and Uncle Drew's house(Amee and Papi).




I love little feet!








David and Da chillin before the party got started. Although, look at David, he looks like he already had some punch. hehe


Cailyn had a great time swimming with her second cousins(the little boy next to her is Cameron, the one who was baptized). Jessica wasn't as interested in the water, but had a great time bossing the dog around. David was in (great)Aunt heaven.


Gary and Uncle Drew grilled some tasty hamburgers and hot dogs. There was watermelon and salads.


The birthday cake was awesome. Check out those icing balloons. YUM!

5 comments:

Waco Gropp said...

Wonderful, beautiful kids, and that day was nice. It was nice being part of it all.

Tia Wray said...

dang! I wish I looked as cute as Jessica in a swimming suit!

Rachel Holloway said...

DANG all that food loooks SOOOO good!

How fun to get together with friends.

Oh And Mindy...we are homesick for you too...even though we have never lived next to each other. We love you so much.
MUST get together soon...

David and Anita Holloway said...

I sure miss our little ones tonight. It's so wonderful to see them having fun and enjoying life. How I want to hold them close, read to them and kiss them goodnight. I guess I'll just have to be content in looking at your blog and talking to ya'all on the phone for now. Thanks so much for your posts.
Love,
Lita

Lacy said...

I love the peeking painted toes.
The food looks delicious and makes me miss summer already.