Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Cora's first photo shoot!




On Wednesday morning, my sister-in-law came to visit us in the hospital. I am so blessed to have such wonderful in-laws. It is always nice to spend time with Rachel. She is so talented in so many ways. She doesn't consider herself to be a professional photographer, but after looking at these pictures I am sure all of you would pay her to take pictures of your family. Thank you, Rachel, for capturing some of the first moments in Coralee's life with such beauty!














8 comments:

Rachel Holloway said...

IT WAS SOOOOO my pleasure! THANK YOU for allowing me to help document such a beautiful thing--I felt so honored!

Jenny and Travis said...

Beautiful pictures of a beautiful family! Wish we lived close enough for a hospital visit too!

Hodges' Happenings said...

Congrats, Mindi! So very excited for you. What a beautiful baby girl!!

David and Anita Holloway said...

What a beautiful angel baby with her angel mommy. We are DYING to come see you guys. The time is NOT going by fast enough!

Ariana said...

I didn't realize that you now have a Cora too! Well...a Coralee, but still. So sweet! We love our Cora. I'm sure yours is wonderful too. Welcome to the world, sweet Coralee!

Christine said...

congrats on welcoming this new, beautiful baby girl into your family! She is so precious. love all her b&w pictures!

Tia Wray said...

she is so sweet...I can't wait to meet her!!!!!!!!!!!

landstromline said...

How did I miss these. What beautiful photos. Congratulations my dear friend. We love you...