Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Random happenings


These pictures are all from before the arrival of baby #4. I hope you enjoy.



I love this picture because it shows each of their personalities. David confident in his handsomeness. Jessica whipping out her dimple. Cailyn pulling out her sweetest pose. I just want to squeeze each of them.


These 2 are inseparable.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++


My Cailyn and me about(or fixin' to-if you will) to head out on a date. We went to watch a children's musical at our local theatre. I am glad that she is already learning to appreciate stage performances.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++


We had the opportunity to meet Ronald McDonald at our nearest McDonald's.



As you can tell, we all had a good time.



David was more than willing to share his ice cream cone.


++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++


Our Branch threw us a baby shower. We received lots of necessities. Apparently we gave all our baby girl clothes away and we were in need of newborn things.
They took care of us, thank you, thank you, thank you!


A sister in the Branch made this little mommy and baby monster for us. Too cute!



Another hand made item. Many talented people in our Branch.



I had to put this picture in because Cailyn was fanning me while I opened gifts. I was the only one that was hot, go figure.

_______________________________________________


The next day we went to McGregor to cheer on our Branch President and his wife for their first 5K race. They both ran faster than they thought they would.






Jason volunteered and was in charge of recording their numbers as they crossed the finish line. Isn't he cute?


The real question though is, Aren't these beauties adorable?



I turned around and saw this happening. I don't think I could have sweeter kids.


Of course playing in the dirt was the funnest part of being at the race. Nothing like getting dirty.

1 comment:

Jenny and Travis said...

I think you gave all your girl newborn clothes to us. I didn't even think about that--sorry!:( I'm glad your branch took care of you though. Those handmade things are incredible! How fun! Y'all do such fun things!