Monday, September 24, 2007

Thanks Cailyn



Today has been a pretty good day. Jason had a test in Weatherford today and we got to see him midday on his way to work. That was a pleasant treat for us. I would say the highlight today was going to the park this evening, we don't usually get to go as a family. It is always fun to see Cailyn interact with other kids her same age and be more daring on the jungle gym. Sometimes I can't believe how big she is. She is so fun to watch and giggle with. Some days I wish that she would just be able to do more for herself, while other days I am wishing she would stay this age forever. I can honestly say that I have enjoyed having her around. She is helping to keep me young. I am able to pretend and dance and dress up again; things that I have not been able to do(without looking insane) since I was a little girl. Thank you Cailyn!

No comments: