Monday, November 15, 2010

Running and Flying

It is a little embarrassing how long it has been since I have blogged. I want to do my best to catch up. I will start with just a few things that have happened since the last time anyone heard from the Texas Holloways.

Jason has always been a runner, but this year he has been pretty serious about taking up the sport. He has done 2 official races and run MANY miles in between. He placed in both races. We are very proud of him.


Our strong runner.

The silver medalist and his cheering squad.

The cheering section at the best.
David taking a little walk.

Jason's equipment. He got teased by some of the other runners about him running in "Chucks".
In October we had some visitors. I am not very good at taking pictures often so I didn't get any pictures of Uncle Brandon. He was here for the entire month of October and we greatly enjoyed his visit. Thank you for coming, now we are waiting for y'all to move down here.
My Uncle Les was another visitor in October. We had a fun time having him around. One of the most unique things about his visit was him flying us around in his plane. Thank you, we had a blast.
The Red Flyer.
Uncle Les
The pilot
The co-pilot
The passengers.

2 comments:

Julie Gropp said...

I just started updating my blog too. I am 2 months behind! Great pics and we can't wait to see y'all next week.

Rachel Holloway said...

Thank you guys again so much for having Brandon! We totally owe you! And who knows, we may just end up there--though that probably means that right about the time we move there, you guys would move away! :)

You're looking FANTASTIC!!! {whistle}
:)