Sunday, January 2, 2011

Christmas Time has come and gone

However, we enjoyed every minute of it. Dad went up north to spend the holiday with family(mainly my brothers) so we waited to exchange gifts with him until he got back. I think he had fun!!!

Big surprise!!

Getting ready to set it up!!!

Tools of the trade!

Recruiting help wasn't very difficult!

The finished product is beautiful!!
We got a cool new floor puzzle from Jim and Candace. Thank you!

Team work!

Christmas wreaths are a must have. Again!

Christmas Lasagna!

and Bread!

Turtles in a half shell!

Hand-made, personalized gifts are my favorite!



Santa did a great job, and David didn't need any help knowing what to do with his gifts.
Overall, we had a GREAT Christmas. It was just us and very relaxed. We ate the traditional cinnamon rolls for breakfast, lasagna for dinner, but the best of all was having the time to just sit down and play, pretend, and squeal in excitement with our sweet little angels.
We hope everyone had a wonderful day celebrating the birth of our Savior. As I stop to think of what the season means, it bring tears to my eyes. What a blessing to have a time of year when we can freely express our testimonies without hesitation. I love that the world around us is turning to Christ. My goal is to share my beliefs and testimony more frequently and without a tone of apology throughout the year. I want to do this because I know that Jesus was born to atone for my sins and pains. I know that my Savior loves me and understands my heart, no matter what I am struggling with. I can trust that repentance in possible because I have used it and felt the change in my heart and life. I also know that if I follow Christ's example I will have peace and love. I bear this testimony in the name of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.

2 comments:

Tia Wray said...

Aw looks like a great Christmas :)

Jenny and Travis said...

Glad you guys had a great Christmas! Thanks for sharing your testimony too! --Jenny