Saturday, November 3, 2007

Denver Temple




The Denver Colorado Temple






Here we are







On our way to Steamboat Springs, Colorado, we passed by the Denver Temple and stopped to walk around the grounds. Cailyn and Jessica were elated to get out of the car and breathe some fresh air. It was nice to slow down enough to enjoy some sights along the way. As opposed to the usual "Race to the Destination."



Of course it was absolutely beautiful there. The trees were turning colors and the sky was perfect. We couldn't have asked for a more uplifting stop on the Sabbath.



Being at the Temple puts a smile on everyone's face.







Believe it or not, this is the parking lot. Gorgeous huh!







Peek-a-boo, I see you!







Cailyn didn't want to leave, I had to practically tackle her to get her back in the van.




2 comments:

Rachel Holloway said...

How beautiful!!! I love this time of year--looks like perfect weather there!

Julie Gropp said...

I love all of the pictures. I am glad you guys had a great time. We live in Colorado and we haven't been over to Denver since we moved (of course it is 8 hours away). I love vacations!