Friday, September 2, 2011

Anniversary & singing debut

On August 8th Jason and I celebrated out 9th anniversary. It is hard to believe that it has been 9 years. I am eternally blessed to have him. I never knew how amazing love can be, but it truly is. We work so well together, mostly he just puts up with me enough to make me unbelievably happy. I hope that I do the same for him. We have had 9 incredible years and are excited for many many more. I love you Jason!


Jason had a couple days off that week so we decided to go to Sea World. It was REALLY HOT, but so much FUN!



They have some really big Spray parks for the kids. We spent a lot of time there.


The kids never tired of the water.



In case you can't tell, that is our sweet Jessica being doused by that water.


There was about 2 inches of water sitting there and Jess loved to just lay down in it. It was funny to watch other kids stop and look to make sure she was alright.


David was apparently thirsty too.


He was also very attached to me and Jason. He didn't spend as much time in the water as the girls. By the end of the second day, he had warmed up to it. Of course it was just before we left. There were some kiddie carnival rides also and he LOVED to ride the carousel over and over and over again. So, Jason and I took turns taking him over there.


We also really enjoyed watching the shows. Our favorite is definitely the Azul show. It had the animals doing lots of tricks, but it also has synchronized swimmers, divers, and even some exotic birds.


And the trainers get to swim with the animals.


Cailyn's favorite part is the bird lady. She was amazing. She would wrap herself up in those red cloths, drop, climb back up and do it another way. It was incredible to watch.

Overall, it was a great way to celebrate our Anniversary. Kids and all. Very layed back and fun. Happy Anniversary, Jason.


_____________________________

Since I am the Choir Director for our Branch I was able to put together a song featuring my little beauties. The girls sang the opening section of "Where Love Is" and the choir sang the rest. It was so precious. Jason had a deal going that they would get $10 if they made me cry. Amazingly enough, I didn't this time.

They had just gotten their hair cut and also some matching dresses for the occasion. Everyone loved it, including the girls. Jessica is fearless in front of a crowd which really helped Cailyn to muscle through her fright. They were perfect. I sure do love these girls, how could you not?

1 comment:

Jenny and Travis said...

Happy Anniversary you two! So glad you had a good time celebrating it at Sea World too. :) And way to go Cailyn and Jessica! Wish we could have been there to hear them! --Jenny