Sunday, July 10, 2011

Kindergarten Graduation

It is hard to believe, but Cailyn graduated from Kindergarten this year. She is such a good little student. We couldn't be prouder of her.



Jessica, David and I got there early enough to get good seats. However, that means that we didn't make it through the entire ceremony. We watched Cailyn's class go up on stage to receive their individual awards(one of Cailyn's being independent reader for the Accelerated Reading program), then David let me know in his oh-so-subtle ways that it was time to leave. We missed the kindergarten song they had prepared for the end of the ceremony(BIG frowns). 2 days later the kids and I went to Cailyn's class for them to perform it for us. They were so cute!



Walking in, excitedly nervous.



Walking in to her spot on the stage. That is her adorable principal. I REALLY like her!






Can you see how interested she is at this point. I love how kids can get away with showing their boredom. Graduations always make me feel this way. Anyone else?


Cailyn, we are so proud of you and know that you will continue to learn new things because you LOVE learning. WE LOVE YOU!

1 comment: