Saturday, July 16, 2011

Summer fun at the Holloways

I walked into the kids room the other day and found the baby toy box was emptied and the babies were all "dolled" up. We have been talking baby a lot around here and I think the girls are ready for another girl to dress up and play with. What do you think?




Several days this week the kids have wanted to play in the sprinkler. Not really a big shock because it is so ridiculously hot outside. However, the request is made around 8:00 in the morning. So, these pictures were 8:30 or 9:00 in the morning. Welcome to Texas summers!








1 comment:

Steven & Adrienne said...

Your kids are getting so big, and they are so cute in these pics!!

By the way, I don't blame you for not wanting to read my post while pregnant, I wouldn't want to either if I was pregnant. But I appreciate your comment, and I hope it doesn't worry you with your pregnancy...mine was an extreme situation where my body had just been worn out from having too many kids too fast,and laboring too fast, and it was time for us to be done. I hope you are doing well, I miss you guys!!!