Thursday, January 3, 2008

Peppermint Bark


Every year we have too many candy canes and we never use them. I think they are absolutely beautiful, but I don't really like to eat them. They are alright, but not my sweet of choice during the Holidays. Well, this year I decided to make some peppermint bark. I have a heart shaped cake pan(thanks Mom I love it!) and thought that it would be gorgeous in that. I love how it turned out and think that I will make it a tradition(the pictures don't really do it justice).

2 comments:

Rachel Holloway said...

I think that is a great idea! Did you just do it in chocolate or is there a special recipe? Please post it if there is!!

What we do: said...

“We will have to repent in this generation not merely for the hateful words and actions of the bad people but for the appalling silence of the good people.- Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. ”

Those who do nothing as millions are dying are as bad as the murderers. Donate Now. http://www.savedarfur.org