Thursday, January 3, 2008

Jessica Mommy time!

One of my favorite times of my day is right after nap time. Jessica goes down first usually, so naturally she gets up first too. I love this time. She is always so happy to play and get one-on-one time with Mommy. I just love it. We sing and giggle, and today we took some pictures. One of her favorite things to do is sit on Cailyn's bed and play with toys. A
bonus of course is that when Cailyn is not around, she gets to play with
some of her toys. I know that I
am biased, but I think that she is the most beautiful baby girl
around.




3 comments:

Rachel Holloway said...

I love those little moments--and truly, I have seen Jessica first hand and know that she IS one of the cutest little girl's around! :)

Jenny and Travis said...

She IS soooo cute!

David and Anita Holloway said...

Thank you for the beautiful pictures of Jessica. She is beautiful. Oh how I wish I was there to give her lots and lots and lots of loves. We're counting the days until we get to see ya'all!!!!