Thursday, May 8, 2008

Random pictures and a video!

This is what Jessie looks like when she wakes up from her naps.
How could anyone resist picking this little Angel up with that smile?

This was Cailyn's original 'cheesy' face.

She improved greatly, don't you think?
The girls just chillin' in their pretend house.
I just want to squeeze her all day long! Wouldn't you?

We were just sitting playing today and when I looked up Jessica was walking. I jumped up, fast as lightning, to get the camera. To my surprise she was still walking when I got back and this is what I got. I guess she was pretty hungry because she didn't even put down her bottle to practice her walking. She is so funny! And then of course, as you will see, Cailyn has to come by and throw off her balance. What are big sisters for, huh?


After bath time tonight, Cailyn wanted to pose for pictures. She is such a little ham. I don't know why she was wearing the gloves. She cracks me up! I love having her around. She brightens my day! It is silly moments like this that make me feel like I am already in Heaven.

Good Night!

3 comments:

Lacy said...

I LOVE the orignal 'cheesy face' the sour face, and the 'home alone face from when he puts on the after shave.' your girls are cuties. Usually I think Cailin (I can never remember how to spell it when I'm commenting) looks just like Jason, but it the picture with her hair down I think she lookds like you.

Rachel Holloway said...

GIVE THEM BOTH big squeezes from us! IRRESISTABLE!!

On Our List said...

SO STINKY CUTE!!! The girls are so adorable and what big beautiful smiles.

Love,
Sharon