Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Cailyn's trim


I have been wanting to trim Cailyn's hair, but for whatever reason have been scared to try it. BUT, I did it. I trimmed it and even styled it a little bit. I am not sure you can tell by the picture, but we cut about 2 1/2 to 3 inches off. I layered the top and couldn't be happier with the result. I think that it frames her face perfectly. Of course anything would be cute on Cailyn, she is beautiful. I will probably get better with time, but I am going to continue cutting it myself.

4 comments:

Bennett Fam said...

You did a really good job on Cailyn's hair. She is very cute and the new hair cut will be nice for summer.

Jenny and Travis said...

Her hair is adorable! I can't believe you cut it yourself--you talented person you. I'm half terrified everytime I cut Travis' hair, and it only takes the use of a shaver! Great job, supermom! You'll have to teach me how to cut girl's hair it too someday! --Jenny

Rachel Holloway said...

GREAT JOB!! I just don't trust myself with Jenna's hair!

Julie Gropp said...

Cute hair! Of course your right, she would look good no matter what.