Monday, April 5, 2010

New pictures

Jason's sister's family came to Texas last week and I realized that I have been so out of the whole blogging thing long enough that I didn't even carry my camera with me to all of our outings. I am totally embarrassed that I hadn't taken any pictures that I decided to take tons of pictures. So, here are just a few of the shots I have taken lately. Among them are Easter shots and Texas Bluebonnet pictures. I absolutely LOVE Texas bluebonnets and they are in full bloom all over the place right now. Spring wildflowers in Texas are my favorite, so vibrant and fun. I hope you enjoy the pictures.


Wow, Lynnae you are gonna have to scare the girls away from this handsome guy.
Becca has such a fun personality.
2 of some of my favorite people. This picture will ALWAYS bring a smile to my face.
These girls love each other, can you tell?
What a sweet little girl!

I LOVE these kids.


She is growing too fast.


Don't you want to squeeze him?




AWE!

1 comment:

Kathryn Cooper said...

Wow! I feel like north of Dallas isn't even Texas because we don't have any bluebonnets!!! It's so sad. I'll have to visit my mom and dad soon to get some great pictures like yours.