Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Jonathan AKA "The Jonster"

Our little friend Jonathan

or as we sometimes call him
"Jonster the Monster"
I have been keeping Jonathan on Tuesdays for a long while, but we still haven't figured each other out. I tribute that to the fact that I only see him on Tuesdays. I really believe that if I had seen him more often we would have enjoyed our time together more, but as it is we didn't, and it feels like we are fighting each other all day long.


Jonathan. . .
* has the smoothest skin of any baby I have ever held.
* turns a deep red when upset(a complete contrast to his naturally fair skin)


* has almost transparent thick blond hair.
*crawls but only when necessary to get someone to pick him up.

* feels the need to be held at all times, even during sleep.
* still wants someone to hold his bottle
* is a cuddle bunny(which is nice because neither one of my girls are)
* is a very jealous baby, which is a problem since my own
children are in the room with us
almost constantly(my girls are too for the record).
* has beautiful crystal blue eyes.
* could cry all day without getting tired(no joke, even when held he only takes about a minute or so break before he starts screaming again)


* is very bashful.
* has a smile that could melt anyone's heart.


Jonathan is so adorable, exhausting and lovable.

No comments: