Tuesday, June 3, 2008

That's it I QUIT!

It is official, today is my last day of babysitting. FINALLY! Kudos for all of you out there that babysit while taking care of your own children(it is way harder than I expected). I do not like it and never have. ***The children I watched are sweet kids, they just demanded time and energy.*** I tolerated it because we needed the money, but I realized that I wasn't happy and my girls weren't receiving the time they deserved. The time meant for them when I quit teaching.
I know that we will work it out somehow without that extra money(it isn't worth it), and I will be much happier spending all of my time on my girls. My heart is leaping for joy. I can hardly wait to leave the house with my girls again(that includes my yard-I truly felt trapped inside my house).
So, I guess you could say that I am a quitter. Hip Hip Hooray for quitters! I am ecstatic.

2 comments:

Rachel Holloway said...

GOOD FOR YOU! yOU DESERVE THIS time to be a GREAT mom--don't worry about finances...it really all works itself out when you put the right things first!!

Can't wait to hear all your mommy adventures outside of the house!

Steven & Adrienne said...

Way to go! I did it for one year, so we could live somewhere for a discount! And I was so glad to be done and spend time with just my kids! You will love just having your kids around to do whatever you and your girls want! Horray for you!!