Friday, May 15, 2009

An answered prayer

This morning Cailyn and I are having a discussion about caffeine. She says that sprite has caffeine and I tell her it doesn't. We go back and forth for a while until she finally says she is going to her room. When she comes back she says,"Mom, I prayed to Heavenly Father and said that sprite has caffeine in it and he said Yes." (all said with her hands on her hips). I couldn't hide the giggle I had and then said, "okay". Who am I to argue with the answer from her prayer(even though I am pretty sure sprite doesn't have caffeine in it).

3 comments:

Ariana said...

Hilarious! I sometimes get the answer I want too. ;) Not sure it's from God though.

Julie Gropp said...

that is hilarious! I don't know how to argue with that one either!

Waco Gropp said...

I can picture that pretty little person doing just that. I recall her mother with the same resolve.