Saturday, May 2, 2009

Cailyn and David; Jessica and her potty

A little craziness before bedtime. Cailyn loves David; the feeling is mutual.
Our posing Cailyn.

Our REAL Cailyn.
Another new step in the right direction for Jessica: "wetting" in the potty! Yeah, she has gone several times in the potty chair and I couldn't be happier. We are all cheering her on, join us. ***Don't mind the mess behind her, we(and by we I mean Jason of course) are doing some repair tile work in the bathroom after some plumbing was done.




6 comments:

David and Anita Holloway said...

Plop, plop, fizz fizz, oh what a relief it is. That's Grandpa commenting on Jessica sitting on the pottie. He also says..."That's my Grandson!!!" Thanks for the pictures Mindi. They're adorable!!!!!!!!

Julie Gropp said...

cute pics and video!

Jenny and Travis said...

Thanks for sharing the adorable pictures and video! I had to watch David's big smile on the video several times, it was so darn cute! And way to go Jess! --Jenny

Kristi Clinger said...

I can't get over how much Cailynn favors the Gropp family. The first picture reminds me of Lynaee's oldest daughter.
I hope you're surviving with three.

Hyatt Family said...

lol, little hams!

Ariana said...

He's getting SO BIG, SO FAST!!! What a sweet little squishy!