Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Cailyn's It!

Uncle Travis tagged me.

A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning
B. Each player answers the questions about themselves
C. At the end of the post, the player tags 4 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they are tagged

10 years ago I was. . .
Chillin' in Heaven. Elvis is doing fine!

5 Things on my to do list today
1. Hit Jessica
2. Apologize
3. Wait for Mommy to turn around
4. Hit Jessica
5. Apologize

4 Things I would do if I became a billionaire
1. Buy Barbie's Mansion
2. Legally change my name to Genivieve
3. Hit Jessica
4. Buy a different fancy dress for every day of the year

3 of my bad habits are
1. Hitting Jessica
2. Ignoring my parents
3. Changing my mind as soon as Mommy gives me what I asked for.

5 places I have lived
1. Heaven
2. Mommy's womb
3. Mineral Wells, TX
* Give me a break, I am only 3

5 jobs I have had
1. Jessica hitter
2. picking up my toys
3. go stinky in my potty
4. wipe my own bum
5. clean up the juice I have spilled

4 Things most people don't know about me
1. My dad is Batman
2. I can hold it for 4 days(5 if necessary)
3. I like TMNT
4. I am afraid of dogs

Tag. . . Lita's it!

2 comments:

Bennett Fam said...

Hey Mindi,
I was just looking at you blog list. What happened to your cousin Saddie's blog? I haven't checked it in a long time.
heather

jmholloway said...

She switched to Live Journal. I can send you the link if you would like.

Mindi :)