Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Out of Commission

The past 4 days have been really awful for Jason. He has felt sick at his stomach, sneezing like crazy, and going through tissue like you wouldn't believe. Yesterday he came home after work with a fever of 102. He got some drug advice from his brother-in-law, Mark, and sent me to the store. He took some Nyquill and went to bed. Somewhere around 3 am he got up to use the bathroom and I heard a couple of loud bangs. I ran to find him on the floor in front of the door. I couldn't get the door open. He told me that he must have fainted. He doesn't remember falling, just waking up on the floor. It scared me so bad. I had been asking him to call someone for a blessing, but it wasn't until then that he agreed(we only have 1 other preisthood holder in Mineral Wells). He called in sick, of course, and some brethren from the ward that work in Mineral Wells are coming over after work.

So far, he has just slept all day. But, I am watching a couple of kids today(other than my own) and his sleep has been interrupted many times. I have heard that a lot of men are babies when they are sick, but I am fortunate and are not married to one of those. If anything, he pushes himself too far(obviously--he fainted). Please keep Jason in your prayers, I really have never seen him this sick.

1 comment:

Rachel Holloway said...

Oh man! I hope he is okay!!! We will be praying for him...it is such a bummer to be sick!