Friday, February 15, 2008

Camping?





Last weekend the girls and I went to visit my parents in Waco. Cailyn doesn't really like to sleep in a room by herself while we are there. So, in an attempt to rid Cailyn of that fear, Meme set up a little tent. She had given us one the week before and thought maybe that would help to comfort Cailyn. Well, we ended up setting it up in the room that Jessica and I were sleeping in. Cailyn didn't want to sleep in it by herself, so I layed down with her. The only problem was that this tent is quite small and didn't have room for me to lay down inside, so I just put my pillow inside and the rest of my body was outside on the floor. After Cailyn finally fell asleep(it always takes her a long time) I crawled into bed with Jessica. Halfway through the night Cailyn woke up and noticed I wasn't there and got into bed with us. Needless to say, the next night we all just started the night in the same bed. Thanks Mom, it really was a good and fun idea. I am sorry it didn't work.







On a side note, doesn't Jessica look so big in this little rocker? That red rocking chair is a family chair. My mom actually sat in that as a small child. I love it and so do the children. It is just their size. I just can't believe that Jessica fits in it, she is getting so big. (for those of you who are concerned, I didn't leave her side-she wasn't secure in it)





2 comments:

Jenny and Travis said...

Your little Jessica is such a doll! It's amazing how fast they grow!

jmholloway said...

please don't check out the sites posted on the previous comments. WE are not sure who that is, or why they are there. If anyone knows how to delete those comments please inform us.

Mindi and Jason :)