Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Update!

Just to catch everyone up on the lives of the Texas
Holloways.

1. Jason is feeling much better. He has almost completely recovered. He
still coughs, and has a runny nose. But, he is back at work and is playing
with the girls again. Thank you for all of your prayers and concerns.

2. I am still babysitting. However, I have arranged it so that I will only
have one additional child each day. Every other Tuesday I will have 2 extra, but I think I can handle twice a month of that. I am slowly regaining my strength and sanity. I am still working on getting the house back in place.

3. I have decided to do the Body for Life program to lose weight. My brother, Kyle, really should be getting paid for the advertizing he does for it. I am constantly thinking about it, otherwise I forget to drink the water or I miss one of the meals. I did manage to take a before picture, but that is for my eyes only. Maybe, when I have reached my goal weight I will be courageous enough to share that(doubtful, very doubtful).

4. Cailyn is a champ in Primary. She occassionally gets up with
the visitors or the birthday kids, but not very often. We had one
episode of her screaming when I left the room, however, my threats that she would have to go with Daddy for the rest of church ended that drama.

I don't have anything else to update right now. If there is something
I have missed please remind me and I will post it.

No comments: