Wednesday, February 20, 2008

I'm tagged again!


My friend Sharon tagged me! So I thought I would play along since it was fun reading her answers.


1. What is his name? Jason David

2. How long have you been married? 5 1/2 wonderful years

3. How long did you date? 4 1/2 months, although we were pretty good friends before that. We met in January of 2002 and were married in August of that year.

4. Who eats more sweets? We both love sweet, but I would say that Jason eats more than I do.

5. Who said “I love you“ first? Jason

6. Who is taller? Jason, but only by 2 inches

7. Who can sing better? Me, but I have been trained

8.Who is smarter? Jason, hands down

9. Who does the laundry? Usually me, but Jason will do it if he sees it needs to be done(thanks babe)

10. Who pays the bills? Jason (I'm terrible with money)

11.Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Me, but that is new. We really don't have sides.

12. Who cooks dinner? We take turns. Truth be told, Jason is much better at it.

13. Who drives? Jason.

14. Who is more stubborn? It's a toss up, Just kidding, definitely me.

15. Who kissed who first? Jason kissed me first

16. Who asked out who first? Jason asked me first, although I first date probably shouldn't count. If you are curious, call me.

17. Who proposed? Jason

18. Who wears the pants? We share the pants.


Well I think that is it so now that I am done I tag Lynnae, Julie, and Nikki.

2 comments:

On Our List said...

Cute picture...I have never seen any of your wedding pictures and you look gorgeous...as always. Thanks for playing along with the tag. I loved your answers and learning more about you and Jason.

love ya,
sharon

Anonymous said...

Fun, I enjoyed reading your answers! I hadn't seen any wedding pictures either, thanks for sharing!