Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Tag!

My dear friend Heather Bennett tagged me. Here are the rules.

A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning
B. Each player answers the questions about themselves
C. At the end of the post, the player tags 4 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they are tagged


10 years ago I was . . .
in my second semester of college at Tarleton State University. More than likely I was in a rehearsal of some sort at this very time 10 years ago today.

5 things on my to do list today . . .

1. laundry (everyday)
2. work out (I'm getting there)
3. watch my kids including 2 others
4. read scriptures
5. vacuum

Things I would do if I became a billionare.
Get out of debt
Secure our retirement
Set up college funds for kids
Move, move, move

3 of my bad habits are. . .
1. picking(I don't bite) my finger nails
2. hitting the snooze button(enough times for another hour to go by)
3. Moving the bills and forgetting to tell Jason where they are.

5 places I have lived
Mineral Wells, TX (shhh! please don't tell anyone) jk
Boise, ID
Waco(Woodway), TX
Stephenville, TX
Amarillo, TX

5 jobs I have had
Mineral Wells ISD --Junior High/High School choir director
Parkcenter Montessori-- teacher assistant
Marie Callendar's (I think I misspelled that)--server
Texas BBQ
Waco Family Y--lifeguard, swim coach/teacher

Things most people don't know about me.
I am uncomfortable meeting new people.

OK, now who's it?
You have been tagged. . .
Rachel
Lita and Papa
Cassie
Jenny

2 comments:

Rachel Holloway said...

Thanks for the tag! I can't wait to post mine tonight!

Bennett Fam said...

Thanks for playing along Mindi! I think I knew alot of that but it was still nice read your answers.
love ya,
Heather