Tuesday, April 14, 2009

A bunch of pictures

OK, I know that these pictures are not in any particular order,but I have a limited amount of time on the computer these days. There are more pictures from the family shots done at Beth's, Easter pictures(done by Jason-well done babe), and some random shots at home. I felt we needed to post some pictures because it has been a while. I will add pics from the zoo as soon as I can find them.


This is how the photo shoot went with the girls. I am sure that you parents out there can relate.

Mother and Son.

Even after 3 kids, we are still in love. But, does David seem happy about it? hehehe


She is so cute, isn't she?


7 happy Holloways.


My little helping "mommy."


My extremely attractive husband. No wonder I have beautiful kids, right?


Father and Son.


Three generations.


Lita, Papa, and the Texas Holloways.

Cailyn and her Lita.

David and his Papa(his namesake)


Evidence of the Easter bunny.


Look what the Easter Bunny left.


I love this picture because it shows how much Jessica wants to be like her sister. Who wouldn't, she is pretty amazing.

Our sweet Jessica.

Our gorgeous Cailyn.


David in his rafting shirt.


His cute little smile.


Is he loved or is he loved?
And finally some pictures of David from the photo shoot at Beth's house.

8 comments:

Cassie and Mark said...

You have such a beautiful family! Those pictures made me miss all of you!

Julie Gropp said...

cute pics, Mindi! miss you guys!

Jenny and Travis said...

What a gorgeous family! Thanks for sharing the pictures! They make me wish I were in sunny Texas with you! --Jenny

Rob n Beth said...

Great pics. You must have a good photographer....

David and Anita Holloway said...

Thank you for posting such beautiful pictures. Brings back some GREAT memories!

Trisha said...

I LOVE the picture of you and Jason being all gooshy! Very cute pictures, all. I still do a double take to see Jason with short hair...but it looks good!

Kathryn Cooper said...

Wow your kids are adorable. I love the pic of David's little smile.

Christine said...

loved seeing all these pictures! your daughters really are goreous and what darling blessing pictures