Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Carseat dilema

Sunday we went to Granbury for a baptism. ***Remember that Granbury is an hour away from home for us. At the end of the program David was hungry so I went to the mother's lounge(so nice to have--our building doesn't have one) to feed him. While feeding everyone else left the building telling us the doors were already locked. When done I walked out with my family like normal, except when we got to the car we noticed that we had failed to bring David's car seat with us. OOOPS! Now what do we do? Jason broke a window and retrieved it for us. JUST KIDDING! He did check the doors and all the windows though. In the end we decided to go to walmart and get another one. We had some reservations about the other one anyway(it was 6 years old--ancient in car seat years!!!) So David is now in a brand new car seat--purchased on a Sunday at Walmart because his mother is absent minded.

6 comments:

Rachel Holloway said...

That is so funny! I am pretty sure that this won't be held against you! :)

Steven & Adrienne said...

That's pretty funny. I almost believed the part where you broke a window...shows how gullable I am. :)

Jenny and Travis said...

Oops! At least you know he has a great carseat now. =) There really IS something to this pregnancy/postpartum absentmindedness! I can testify! --Jenny

landstromline said...

Ox in the mire!

Kristi Clinger said...

My eyes almost popped out of my head when I read that he "broke a window". I'm glad I kept reading.
Out with the old and in with the new. I'm sure you feel more comfortable with a new one anyway.

Emma's Mom said...

Wow I almost believed the broken window myself! That is pretty funny!