Friday, April 3, 2009

A little of our happenings

I am completely aware that these next few posts are out of order. However, I don't really want to leave anything out, but haven't the time to try to sort them
all out in order so here you have it.
I can't remember how long it has been, but Jessica loves to color on walls(something our first child never did) and we were left with this beautiful piece of art in out TV/play room. Just before I cleaned it off the wall, I made sure to have the artist responsible stand in front of it. Mr. Clean magic erasers really are magic. I was a first time user, but I am almost positive it won't be the last.

Look how proud she is of her artwork on the wall. I am now a strong supporter of Mr. Clean magic erasers.




Such a handsome Holloway. My sister got David and his sisters an outfit when she came to visit. I think it makes him look bigger than he really is(actually he has already outgrown the pants and onesie). This is at Da's house just before Dave and Anita(Papa and Lita) came to town, as is the following picture. We took MANY takes of the one with all the kids. It was really cold outside that day and the kids were such troopers. Jessica was having a ball with Maycie's hair and Becca is quite the model. Maycie and Keaton are soooo good with the babies. Thank you!


Da's backyard for pictures with as many cousins as we could find that day. Maycie's hair was too much of a temptation for Jess.

This was the night Lita and Papa arrived. It was perfect because the girls were already in bed so they could pay undivided attention to David. I love the look on David's face in the picture below.
While Lita and Papa were in town we wanted to get some family pictures done. We asked a sister, and dear friend, from our Branch to take them. They weather was too cold to do it outside, but her house was perfect. She took hundreds of shots, so I won't share them all with you. However I will probably show you most of them along the way. Here are just a few.
Cailyn is so good with David. She sings him lullabies and talks to him often when he is upset. She will lay down next to him for naps( I am closely supervising--in case you are wondering). She adores him. He feels the same though. As he is beginning to smile more, she probably gets the most out of him.

Jessica LOVES her brother. Every time she sees him, out comes her kissie face to shower him with love. We do have to watch her though because she doesn't quite understand limitations.

I love this picture. Our 3 children on the floor, content. David and his sisters.

1 comment:

Cassie and Mark said...

You have such a beautiful little family Mindi!