Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Christmas with Meme and Da!

Since my parents(Meme and Da--for those of you who didn't know already) were traveling to Idaho for Christmas we went to exchange gifts with them on December 15th. It is times like these that I wish I could have Rachel around just to take pictures of our family moments(she is really good at capturing the beauty of everything), because looking back I realize that I didn't get very many, and the ones I did get weren't the best.
I am not sure if you can see, but we got them a frame with the mat spelling out the word "Grandkids", and of course filled it with pictures of our beautiful girls.

Every year, Mom gets the girls a new kitchen trinket. This year we got a pie server and a can strainer. Thank you Mom, I have already used the pie server. It is great! All the gifts were wonderful. Cailyn and Jessica got some books, movies, puzzles and a fun new game. We always enjoy reading new books. Our family got the music version of Catch Phrase. We have already tried this one and it was much harder than I expected. Maybe I just have a bad memory.

We had a great time at Meme and Da's house and hope that they are having a fun trip to Idaho and pray they travel home safely.

No comments: