Sunday, December 2, 2007

Happy Birthday Jason!

Saturday was Jason's 28th birthday. We tried to make it special and great, but as things sometimes happen with little ones, they ruled the day. We decided that we were going to go shopping together, but Cailyn wouldn't listen and stay close so we left early. We tried again after a nap, but it only got worse. Well, if you read my last blog, I got sick that night so Jason had to take care of the girls and clean the kitchen and all the other stuff that has to be done on Saturdays before church. Jason is so patient with us, I certainly don't deserve such a loving man. In the midst of all of that we tried to throw a party. He told me he wanted a cookie cake and that he didn't want me to decorate it(probably because I am not very good at it), but I found a way to decorate it so it would be special for his birthday.

Don't be fooled, it took him 2 times to get them all out!
We were worried the smoke alarm might go off.
Cailyn helped me to decorate the presents.
Jason, we love you!
Happy Birthday!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JASON!! Sorry we missed it, I kept seeing it on the family site, but still forgot! Hope your day was great!

Unknown said...

Hey this is a cool site you have. When I saw you turned 28 I thought, wow, he's old. Then I realized, Hey! I'm 28 already! Man, I'm getting old..
Danny T