Saturday, December 29, 2007

Hawaii!!!!


My parents went to Hawaii over Thanksgiving week and thoroughly enjoyed themselves. I am so glad that they were able to go, what an experience!
While there, they made sure to get everyone souvenirs. The girls and Jason got t-shirts, I got a pair of 'roaches'(a pair of brown sandals, I love them!) and knowing that Jason was musically inclined they got him an Ukulele. It is beautiful and we are excited for Jason to learn to play it well. I wear my 'roaches' almost everyday, they are so comfortable. Thank you Mom and Dad for remembering us while on your trip to Paradise! We love you both!!!

After spending time with my sister-in-law, I am now interested in making our pictures more beautiful, and these were my first shot at it. I hope you enjoy them, and pray they continually get better. Thank you for your patience!

2 comments:

Rachel Holloway said...

Before I even finished reading your blog I was thinking, "WOW! Mindi took some great pictures!" I think you did an excellent job and see you really going places!!! :)

Jenny and Travis said...

I had the exact same experience as Rachel!! Great pictures! -Jenny