Saturday, April 5, 2008

Another Milestone

Jessica started crawling about a week ago. We are so excited. She seems to be much happier. Although she doesn't like to be held anymore(I am pretty upset about that-my BABY is gone). I wanted to post a video earlier, but couldn't get a good one until now(that I was willing to share-you know-house a mess, Cailyn or me screaming). Tell me what you think about Jessica's crawling technique.

One of Jessica's all time favorite thing to do is twirl/spin. I think it is absolutely adorable. Cailyn was busy dancing in her Genevieve dress to ballet music. What am I going to do with these prissy little girls?

4 comments:

Rachel Holloway said...

WOW! THAT is some TALENT! :)How adorable! What fun, girly girls! :)

Julie Gropp said...

She's on the move! That is really cute. It doesn't matter the technique, just the fact that she is getting it done!

Steven & Adrienne said...

I think it is so cute the way she crawls! I can't wait until Tyson does, because he gets so frustrated when he can't chase the kids! And I love the twirling! Prissy girls make me laugh...especially since I have one! I love it that they are that way!

-Adg

Anonymous said...

Joey crawled like that, too. I think it's cute!! Cailyn's twirling is sooo adorable!! I love the dress, too!