Thursday, April 10, 2008

Forgotten Story!

So I was very anxious to post last night to share a funny story from dinner. I was in a hurry because it was bed time for the girls, but Jason just took over(thanks babe) so I took my time. In all the confusion I totally forgot the true reason for the post. Please tell me that someone has done that before!

Well, we were going through the nightly struggle to get Cailyn to eat her dinner. Both Jason and I are trying to be stern and stick to our guns, then all of a sudden a pea flies across the table in front of my face. Everything stopped, we all turned to look at Jessica who is confused as to why the pea is no longer in her fingers(secretly I think she was trying to hit Cailyn--I think her aim will improve with time). Jason and I couldn't hold it in. We lost it. All 4 of us were giggling to the point that dinner was put on hold for several minutes. We ended up giving in and Cailyn got away with not eating AGAIN! That is when Jessica got to finish Cailyn's food.

When I told Jason that I had forgotten to share the story he just giggled and said,"Well that will give you something to do tomorrow." I am sincerely hoping that he wasn't implying that I just have tons of spare time flying around. None the less, here it is! I guess I do have SOME spare time.

4 comments:

Rachel Holloway said...

SHAME ON YOU for wasting your day away eating bonbons and watching soap operas! :) jk!!! Thanks for sharing that hilarious story! Don't you love it when things end with the giggles and you realize just how precious life is--even when those DARN KIDS don't eat?!?!

On Our List said...

Hilarious!!! And don't worry I sometime forget what I am posting too. I also appreciate your comment on my blog. You are always so kind in building me up. I appreciate you so much!!!

Love ya,
Sharon

P.S. I agree with you...I don't think how much weight we lose we will never look good in a swimsuit again...well maybe not as good as high school. :)

Steven & Adrienne said...

I love those little moments in life where all you can do is laugh! And yes we have all forgotten what we were going to write...or at least I do..I blame it on having kids (they say you lose brain cells everytime you have a kid).
-Adrienne

Julie Gropp said...

Hey! This has nothing to do with your post, but I found a great website that has tons of ideas for church. I use it for primary, but it has ward activity ideas too. It is www.sugardoodle.net. Hope this helps!