Monday, May 24, 2010

Devouring popcorn & good literature

For both our families growing up it was a tradition to eat popcorn on Sunday night, so it wasn't hard to keep that going with our little ones. Last night we set up the popcorn in the kids room. Even Emma got in on the fun.

Jason keeping the girls occupied.



Isn't Andrea beautiful? She joined us at the end for family scripture study and prayers.


Sweet little hands enjoying the treat.


When I say devouring, I mean it!


2 people who have the most contagious smiles I have ever seen. I sure do love them!




Sweet little Emma!


Our Handsome David!(he would crinkle his nose to do his cheesy smile, but stop just before my camera would take the picture--little stinker)

How's that for cheesy smile? She saw that I wanted one from David and he wasn't working with me, so she helped me out. How observant and sweet!


Our little girl isn't so little anymore! What a beauty?

2 comments:

Rachel Holloway said...

Sunday night popcorn is pERFECT. We love it! :) Your kiddos are just growing so fast...i can't believe it!

David and Anita Holloway said...

Sunday night popcorn! What memories that brings!!! It's not nearly as exciting with just the 3 of us (soon to be 2) but we still have our Sunday night popcorn! Sure wish you could live close to Da and us at the same time!