Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Totally disgusting, no good Roaches!!!

Da went to a robotics convention a while ago and came home with bugs. Ugh! Texas and its bugs. I thought that I would show y'all a video of the icky roaches Da brought home. Enjoy!




Robotic Roaches. We were still ironing out the rules while playing with these cool new toys during that video, but have gotten MUCH BETTER since then. We set up the "house" differently each time. I have had to replace the batteries already. They have even been on a trip to Cailyn's classroom. The kids will sit and watch the roaches for the better part of half and hour(before we start to forget the rules). So lets just say that Mommy is happy that Da brought home bugs. I wish I had taken a video of the first time we got them out. David was more than a little unsure of them. He was mesmerized, but he didn't want to be too close. He has since then relaxed, but it was hilarious to watch him.


For the record, I have never seen a real roach in Dad's house. I have seen a few(only a few) spiders, and of course mosquitoes, but NEVER ROACHES! I am truly grateful for that. I loathe roaches.

1 comment: