Thursday, October 16, 2008

BREAKING NEWS

I turned the TV on yesterday as I was folding clothes and the program was interrupted for "Breaking News". I immediately looked up to listen just to find out that it was a news alert that Madonna and her husband are getting a divorce.

WOW! I was in total shock, how could they divorce. I mean haven't they been married for at least 5 years?

Alright, I hope you know that I am kidding. I couldn't care less if Madonna and her husband divorce. How does this constitute "Breaking News?" I am willing to bet that someone in Hollywood gets divorced every week. Why is this such a big deal. I just thought that was pathetic and blog worthy. I hope you enjoy!

6 comments:

tina said...

I agree! I think it shows where our nations priorities are now days. Sad! You're so funny!

On Our List said...

you crack me up!!!

Steven & Adrienne said...

Thanks for the laugh!

Rachel Holloway said...

How totally lame! :) Thanks for sharing a little laugh today. :)

Tia Wray said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA that made me laugh. It is a sad that our society considers that BREAKING NEWS, but it's great to find humor in it. haha oh giggles

Chris and Angie Purves said...

I agree. That's pretty lame. Congratulations on being pregnant. Sorry that's really really late.