Wednesday, October 1, 2008

We're waiting, Fall!



I am so ready for fall. I love it. I love that when the temperature cools off a bit we can go on walks anytime during the day, not just early morning. I love that we can go to the park without worrying about staying too long because of heat exhaustion. I LOVE that we can make soups and stuff that bakes for a long time without sweating through it.
Fall makes me want to bake cookies and candies and all sorts of baked goods. I am so excited about the numerous loaves of banana bread soon to be eaten. I am excited about wearing fall clothes. Well, I guess I will have to wait until winter here because fall temperatures aren't THAT cold, but I am still excited non-the-less.
Most of all I am excited about the fall Holidays. They are just one right after another and each one is so fun and exciting. I love the fall. Now all I need are the cooler degrees(w are still getting into the 90s here, ugh!)
Here are some of the latest hairdos:
I love these little buns on Jess' head, they are so cute.
I didn't use product on this one and I will definitely have to next time. It was cute, but really hard to get out of her hair. I will have to be sure to only put it in on a day when she isn't going to nap.

6 comments:

Steven & Adrienne said...

You just need to take a trip up here, and we can take you up the canyon to see all the fall you want, and feel the cooler temps. I love fall also, and way cute hairdos...I love seeing what new ones you are doing, you are talented!

Rachel Holloway said...

And you forgot another reason you love fall...

because you get to come see us! :)

CUTE HAIR!

Waco Gropp said...

Bake some suger free stuff and I am there, I will ride my "HOG". I will need a new haircut anyway. Love the doos.

Moore Fun Stories said...

Cute hair.

Mark and Heidi Romer said...

I don't know why your asking my opinion, you look like a pro!!! I haven't dared to attempt this one on Abbi yet. You did awsome!!!

Nampa Gropp Gang said...

WOW! What great hair!! I have 6 girls...can you come to my house with your hairbrush and bobby pins!!