Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Bow Making Frenzie

I made a list today of things I needed to do to get ready for our trip to Ohio. Oh, by the way, we are going to Cleveland to visit Brandon and Rachel----I CAN'T WAIT! We leave on Friday after Jason gets home from work. The list will continue tomorrow.
One of the things that I had on the list was to make bows. We have MANY bows already made but didn't have clips attached(remember I couldn't find the clips to glue them to?). So I sat down to glue and decided to make a few. I have this drawer of ribbons(most of which came off a gift bag or were wrapped on a gift---I am so cheap!) and it drive me crazy trying to find a ribbon that would work with whatever the girls are wearing. I als wanted to get their Halloween bows done so they can wear their Halloween clothes tomorrow.
Well, a couple of hours later I ended up with this:



I think about 1/4 of these bows are store bought. I finally organized them also.

I feel relieved that I have finally gotten some bows finished and am pleased with how they turned out.

6 comments:

Rachel Holloway said...

SOOOO CUTE! I can't wait to see them when you come and have you play with Jenna's hairstyles!

Jenny and Travis said...

Super cute! You are so crafty! Can't wait to see the halloween bows on the girls next weekend! Love, Jenny

Moore Fun Stories said...

You are the bow master. It took me forever to make one bow for Riley. They turned out really cute. I hope you guys have a safe and fun trip.

Jenny and Travis said...

I'm so jealous that you guys are already in Cleveland, but hope that you're having a wonderful time! Can't wait to see you there next week! --Jenny

Lacy said...

holy bows. That's one project I have not embarked upon... too intimidating. Your kids will look very cute.

Steven & Adrienne said...

Wow you have been busy. Those are such cute bows...maybe I will have to make some for Emily.