Sunday, October 12, 2008

Finally some pictures

Here are the promised pictures of this past week.

Keaton's football practice:


Keaton is the one in the back squatting. He is really fast.


Jessica became very comfortable in someone elses' chair(she got up there by herself).


The park in the community:




These two were so hilarious. Such the little models!

The Powder Puff Game:

Cailyn is not the most patient one. We were there for at least 30 minutes waiting for the game to start.
This is Jacob, Lynnae's stepson, on the left. These guys were so funny. They needed quite a bit more practice, but oh well. The sun was in the way for pictures, so not many were taken. BUT, enjoy the video.

****Regrettably I didn't have my camera with me when we went to Maycie's game. I will try to have it with me the next time.

4 comments:

Rachel Holloway said...

Thanks for sharing those fun pictures!! I always love to see what's going on in your life!

Jenny and Travis said...

Thanks for posting the pics! And what a funny video! -Jenny

Jenny and Travis said...

P.S. Holy Cow! I can't believe how big your baby is, and that you're a whoppin 20 weeks along! Hope all is going well with your pregnancy. We miss you guys. --Jenny

Lacy said...

:) looks like some fun times :)