Saturday, February 21, 2009

Happy 30th to Mindi

Friday, February 20 was my 30th Birthday. I have to say the I really dislike Fridays because Jason works late on Fridays, but this one was alright. The girls were pretty good and went to bed early(hooray!). We had pizza for dinner and lemon squares for dessert(which actually weren't cut into until this morning). Pretty laid back, but enjoyable none the less.
These were the first presents of the day. 2 red, egyptian cotton, HUGE towels. And a chocolate rose(I prefer these to the real ones).
Jason came home for lunch. Thank you sweetie. It was definitely a treat to see you in the middle of the day. If you see happiness in my children's eyes it is because Jason is such a loving Dad and always shows them attention and love.



Here are my new glasses(an early birthday present). I can see without my eyes getting overly tired from wearing contacts constantly.
I also received a new calendar and a new bottle of hair serim. Jason really knows how to shop for me. He is SOOOO good at presents. Thanks to everyone who helped make my 30th birthday a good one. Next on schedule is delivery of a baby boy(soon I hope).

7 comments:

Cassie and Mark said...

I love the glasses and I'm so glad you had a good birthday!

Rachel Holloway said...

SOOOOOOO HAPPY FOR YOU! HAPPY, HAPPY DAY! I was thinking of you but got busy and then forgot to call...forgive???

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! You are so wonderful and I am thrilled we are related! :)

Jenny and Travis said...

Happy belated birthday! It sounds like you had a good day. =) Yea for sweet husbands who (know us so well and) make every occaision more special. --Jenny

Steven & Adrienne said...

Happy birthday! And I love the new glasses. And what a sweet husband to stop by and have lunch with you guys, and what great gifts!!

Julie Gropp said...

Happy birthday! Sorry I missed your call the other day. Glad you had a great birthday!

Tonia Bell said...

Happy Birthday!!

Kathryn Cooper said...

Happy 30th birthday! Exciting! Sounds like you had a great day. I love it when husbands get such thoughtful and personal gifts. I always think 'yay! he does listen!'