Saturday, February 14, 2009

Photo shoot by Cailyn

The other day while Jessica was napping, Cailyn wanted to take some pictures. I thought she wanted to model, but really she wanted to be the photographer. I didn't have problems with that as long as I was close. I think she did a pretty fabulous job. Tell me what you think.

Obviously the toilet paper in the bathroom.

Do I have to label this one?

The trash can in my room.

The drawers of my jewelry box(which used to be my mom's)

The things she was playing with on the bed before her shoot.

2 comments:

Bennett Fam said...

Cailyn did a good job with her subjects. Hey I just noticed I didn't make it on your blog list. I guess I'd better do better at updating so you will want to check it more often. Hope you are feeling well.

PS yesterday I was doing some rearranging and I picked up my sophmore yearbook. I flippewd to the very back cover. I had forgotten that you wrote on the the whole page. It was fun to read it and remember what we thought about back then. Love ya lots, Heather

Jenny and Travis said...

How fun! It was interesting to see everything from her perspective. Great job Cailyn! --Jenny