Friday, February 13, 2009

A little reading

One of my favorite things that goes on in my house is the girls like to read books on my bed as I fold clothes. I had several loads piled on my bed(which I can't stand), and the girls read our library books while I folded. I had to take pictures because I just LOVE this. Why do baby feet have to be Soooo cute.






Side note: We have these hand prints on our bathroom mirror. I love it. They are so cute. I don't know why I think it is cute instead of frustrating that I can't keep my mirrors clean, but I do. I will definitely miss proof of little ones in my home.
I am not enough of a photographer to capture it correctly. If someone can give me advice on how to take this picture please share it with me. I couldn't find the right lighting or focus.

1 comment:

Jenny and Travis said...

I've thought several times lately "What great pictures Mindi takes!" Which led to this thought...If you're not doing the Mission 24 blog, I think you should! It's always a fun challenge, and I'd love to see more of your picures! --Jenny