Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day

I hope that everyone has enjoyed their Valentine's Day. Our has been great. This morning Jason let me sleep in and then let me go to the grocery store alone. Yes, alone. That hardly ever happens and it was glorious. Then we had a leisurely day around the house. I decided that because Jason doesn't care for cake I would make a fruit pizza for our Valentine dessert. It was way too rich, but visually appealing. Before that of course we had pizza for dinner while we watched The Princess Bride. There was nothing overly spectacular about today other than spending time together(which really is the most spectacular thing in the world).

Jessie's hair is not quite long enough for this do, but can you see the heart in her hair.

This one was a lot harder than I thought it would be, but we will try it again for church tomorrow.



And our Heart shaped fruit pizza.






Happy Valentine's Day from the Holloways
Blessing for February 14, 2009:
Presidents' Day(because Jason has that day off)

3 comments:

Bennett Fam said...

Very cute hair dos on the girls. It sounds like y'all had a very relaxing & enjoyable evneing with family. Those are the best times.
Heather

Jenny and Travis said...

I'm glad you guys had a good day together, and a nice Valentine's Day! --Jenny

Jenny and Travis said...

P.S. I could see the heart in Jess' hair. Great job with those Valentine's do's! How creative of you!