Tuesday, February 24, 2009

News

Just thought I would let everyone out there know that we are being induced tomorrow morning. By this time tomorrow evening we will have met our sweet baby David. I have some pretty strong emotions of fear right now, but am absolutely sure that I will have the strength when I need it. The girls are really excited to meet him(well, Cailyn is) and will get to spend the day with their Aunt Nae tomorrow.
Jason spoils me beyond normal I think. Tonight, even though he is going to have to do just as much as me when David comes home he sent my sister and I out to spend some time together. We had a pedicure done and get a little dinner and dessert. It was so nice to have some time to talk to her and not have children interrupting us. When we got home he had done the dishes, bathed the girls(with one already sound asleep), and was reading with the other. What a wonderful gift just before a really difficult day. I cannot thank you enough Jason for being such a wonderful person. I love you!
I am sorry for the lack of pictures tonight, but there will be MANY for the next post, I promise!

Blessing for February 24, 2009: Sweet anticipation of a great change!

3 comments:

Rachel Holloway said...

CONGRATS, CONGRATS!!! I AM SO BUMMED I never got to chat with you this week!!! WE WILL BE PRAYING for you! You are a wonderful mom and a strong woman! YOU CAN DO IT!
LOVE YOU MINDI!!!!

Ariana said...

YAY!! Your baby comes today!! I can't wait to see pictures. Sweet blessings, peace, and strength to you my friend.

Trisha said...

How exciting! We'll keep you in our prayers! Ken pointed out that you must be naming the baby after Jason's dad and Jason's middle name...kudos to Jason for being so considerate of you in anticipation of the big day.