Monday, February 9, 2009

This past weekend

Saturday was even busier than Friday. We had a primary activity in the morning and an Elder's Quorum BBQ that evening. In between I felt the need to get a few more things ready for David's arrival. I cleaned out the van and washed car seats(including David's). It is now ready to roll. Cailyn and I went to the grocery store while Jason and Jessica took a nap. Jason moved in a bed for the visitors to sleep on. (We are looking into a foam pad of some sort to go on top of it for more comfort.) By the end of the day my body was screaming at me for doing so much. My back was mad, my feet were angry and swollen(which doesn't usually happen to me when I am pregnant), and my legs were aching. I didn't sleep well all night, so Sunday was a long day too then.
The Primary Activity was a birthday party for the Branch Presidency. It was really cute. Jessica and I came in late and when we got there they had the shoes off of the Branch Presidency(with them standing behind something) and the kids were having to guess who it was. Way cute idea! They had a relay game and a pinata. And then of course pizza and cake. It was really fun and the girls LOVED it.

Here the Branch Presidency members were sharing a childhood experience.


Jessica loved being involved in the activities.


Cailyn was pretty dangerous with that stick in her hands.

Jessica has been under the weather and not eating much. However at the Elder's Quorum BBQ she had some chips and cake(and a few pieces of meat), but then just threw them up that night. I was reading to Cailyn and so Jason rushed to the aid of our youngest. He cleaned her sheets and gave her a bath. Thank you Jason for taking care of the gross child at that point. I love you!

Once both girls were snuggled in bed Jason and I sat down to some sherbet and a movie. Being the sweet husband he is, Jason rubbed my feet/ankles. Thanks babe!

I know this is a little scatter-brained, but I broke a tooth last night and am trying to deal with a tooth ache today. I have an appointment tomorrow morning to get that taken care of. I will let you all know how that goes.

Blessing for February 7, 2009:
Having a Church building close so we can attend all the activities.

Blessing for February 8, 2009:
Not having to share a building so we can keep morning Church.

AND Happy Birthday Memema!!!

No comments: