Friday, August 29, 2008

Dillinger


The other day I watched a kid from our Branch while his mom was working and Grandma had a doctor appointment. He is a couple of months younger than Cailyn. Cailyn was soooooo excited to have a friend over to play until Dillinger wanted to kill or break everything that Cailyn was playing with. OK, so I have been taking a nap everyday for several weeks now, but I didn't get one that day and was cranky to say the least. Dillinger had a really hard time hearing me I guess, because it took at least 3 or 4 times of me giving instructions before he would obey. He is a really good kid, it was just his first time at our house and he didn't know our rules. AND I didn't know the best way to work with him. Obviously what I do with my girls wasn't working with him. Now, I was originally told that I would have him for 2 hours, but it ended up being 4. I was exhausted and out of what little patience I had to start with. I think that Cailyn had a good time overall though. At one point all 3 kids were playing together. Jessica was the monster and would chase the other kids around. It was really cute until the big kids knocked Jessica over and we were graced with Jessica shriek.

"OOOO, what can I get into?"

Dillinger loved to show off for the camera.

This is Dillinger taking the bowl from Cailyn. Can you tell we didn't even touch her hair that day?

Look at that "monster" face that she put on. She is such a little actress. (I am kidding, she always makes that face when she screams--I would make her the monster too)

No comments: